Monday, May 21, 2012

Testimony


Here is a testimony from "Julie" of how God has used BRIDGE Ministries to impact her life:
For several years I had a deep desire to be discipled in God’s word, but I always felt inferior because I thought I needed to have a theological degree to study God’s Word.  Although I attended a Christian church, I wanted to learn how to study the Bible for myself.  When I found out about BRIDGE Ministries, I purchased some Bible study books and also received some free books.  Since I live outside of Rio Bravo, I do not come into Laredo often.  However, I now have a reason to make the trip because I want to continue my growth and transformation in Christ. 

I cannot contain my excitement about all that I am learning, and how God has transformed my heart.  My prayer now is to share with other women from the area and have a small group to teach them how they can grow in God through studying His Word.  Thank you for serving the Lord and impacting the community.

Here are some other testimonies from people who have been blessed by the ministry:   Testimonies

No comments: